Sunday 17 June 2007

hot and tired

Don't know why - its been a nice day, not too manic at work, no idiots....SC is back tomorrow, after her 'miscarriage' during which she coincidentally happened to move house....Last time she moved house, she had a bad back. Cynical, moi?

Had a lazy day really in the shop. Didnt go swimming this morning, just couldnt motivate myself, but went to the gym instead this evening. Was nice....Not many people in and the ones who were in were just quietly doing their stuff, and not making big deals about how much they were lifting etc.

Tomorrow I get to find out what my new job actually entails...And by 1pm, the owner will too. He will be constantly popping down to make sure everything is as it should be from now on too :wibble:

My tummy really hurts :S And also my Nan is in hospital....

Food: 4 squares tear and share, small ham & pie d'angloys baguette, ham/mozzerella/salad cream salad, quavers, 1 oatmeal & sultana cookie, some of OHs toffee cookie, packet maltesers, toad in the hole, mashed potato, green beans, carrots, mint sauce

Exercise: Gym - full work out

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.