Saturday 5 May 2007

Stiff!!

Had a horrid awful dream last night, dreamt Pony was shot because she wouldn't travel. Took me ages to cry :S but since then havent really stopped. Texted V at 7am this morning, requesting a picture :blush: she must think I'm crazy, but at least it was better than at 4am which was when I originally woke up! Have been in an iffy mood since then. I know it was only a dream, but still :(

Was stiff from the gym today, kept myself busy at work though by stocking up all day. Very tired now though.

Eaten lots and not exercised much.

Food: 1 handful each of grapes, blueberries and raspberries, 1 laughing cow light triangle, 1 packet snack a jacks (BBQ), porridge, banana, muller light, 1 chewit, some stolen chips, 5 biscuits, chicken, bacon, mozzerella, boiled potatoes with butter, carrots, beans, gravy, supergold & mint choc chip ice cream

Exercise: 1 walk (the 'backwards, 3hills walk on the chevin lol), 20 minutes (210 calories) on bike.

S & her OH coming over tomorrow night, so there will be pizza, garlic bread and lots of wine :S watch that weight pile back on...

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.