Sunday 6 May 2007

Going to need my day off on Tuesday!

Even so, I can't imagine that the ensuing exercise will in any way, shape or form forgo the gluttony which I am about to partake in. Bah.

Went swimming this morning - did 70 lengths :thud: Finding it very easy to sit here now and say I could have done 80lengths fairly happily...although, I really think I could have done. By the time I got to 60lengths I had a proper energy surge, and while it didnt make me QUICKER exactly, I just kept plugging on. Took 80 minutes, so not great but not exactly shabby either. Bank Holiday tomorrow, so off to the gym at 9am to fit it in before work. With S coming round, this could mean I end up with about 3 hours sleep :lol:

Work....pah. While I do enjoy my job, customers do irritate me occasionally. Although MrD sold a collar and a choke chain to someone doing a bondage show!!

Food: Salad (chicken/mozzerella/cranberry sauce), snack a jacks, muller light, 3 apple custard sucky sweets, pizza, garlic bread, wine, 1 caramel, some tangy cola sweets.

Exercise: 70 lengths in the pool, 40 minutes (416calories) on the bike.

----

S & her OH have just gone...they brought their (lab) puppy with them. Once Kitten was over his shock they played together fairly happily, as far as a 8month old dog can be about being chased by a cat.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.