Tuesday 1 May 2007

disappointed

Having such a miserable, irritated time at the minute. Everything irritates or upsets me, even when people have been trying to help. I hate it when I text someone a question (which to me is highly important!) and they dont reply until they see me on MSN or the next day etc. OH keeps asking why I am constantly so grumpy. I don't know, I really wish I did.

Food: salad (ham/mozzerella/salad cream), muller light, 2 smoothies, 2 griddled lamb burgers, huge handful grated mozzerella, lettuce, rocket, tomatoes, 1 red onion, 4 shittake mushrooms, new potatoes with a blob of butter. Stuffed!

Exercise: A pathetic 50 lengths, hence why I am disappointed. It was such hard work too.

Still, am now an official member of the gym.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.