Thursday 3 May 2007

nervous nervous nervous

Gym induction in half hour. Very nervous :lol:

Just been to vote for the first time ever. Fairly painless.

----------

Pooofffff!! I think I can see myself getting addicted to the gym! Had a great time, as much as I can do getting hot and sweaty on my own :rolleyes: :lol: Have to do 10mins on treadmill to warm up, then upper body machines for 2 sets of 8 reps each I think, then 15minutes each on a combination of 2 on the cross trainer, rower, bike and treadmill again, but working harder than in the warm up. HOW MUCH FUN was the cross trainer?! :lol: I really enjoyed it. Didnt burn as many calories as I hoped though. My bike calorie counter is DEFINATELY wrong!! Wasn't hugely out of breath either, but WAS sweaty....must remember to take a towel and a drink on Monday. I ache a bit now though!

Food: 1 baguette with salami & pie d'angloys, some snack a jacks, limey chicken and basmati rice, 1 piece turkish delight, 1 twix top.

Exercise: Gym, walk with OH and K

Work was fairly boring today. SC REALLY smelt. Then I got a text from S, who said she'd gone and got it from the pile of dirty clothes by the washer, that had been there since AT LEAST Saturday. Well, OH & I saw it on Saturday, and it had been there a *while* before. Ick. I can't understand it, I really can't.

Will ache tomorrow!! I am a bit worried I'll forget how to use the equipment though :blush: and will make sure MP3 has plenty of batteries! What I might do is the 10 mins warm up on treadmill, then my reps, then the 2 x cardio (check me out, sounding like a gym person!), then come home and do 15 mins on bike as a cool down. Maybe. In theory it sounds easy and doable, in practice I could be half dead come Monday evening :lol:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.