Monday 30 April 2007

Unmotivated and Upset

I KNOW that I've eaten shit this weekend, but to have put on 5lbs worth of shit? When I've been walking/bike too? Snot fair, and when I get my repeat prescription for the Pill I'm going to ask about Fat Pills again.

OH's sister in law asked me last night if I'd lost weight. I said no, mainly because it would be round West Yorkshire in about 5 seconds that 'FatBloater is on a diet', people will laugh and then laugh harder when it doesnt come off. I think I was expected to say something about her weight loss (she has slimming world certificates everywhere), but....you can't tell yet. I dont think you can anyway :blush: Does that make me a bitch? Also slightly mollified as she's clearly lost a fair amount to get those certificates, and OH said he couldnt tell any difference either.

Done 30minutes (300calories) on the bike already, had my mp3 player on and played with my phone and just got on with it. The gym is going to be hugely embarrassing, I get so sweaty, so quickly.

Been for a very minimal walk with S & her dogs, to the tennis courts at the park and back. Will convince OH to go to the chevin with me tonight when he finishes work.

Food: salad (ham/mozzerella/salad cream), 2 rice cakes with 1 triangle laughing cow light cheese, 1 muller light, 1glace cherry, beef, mashed potatoes, yorkshire puddings, carrots, peas, gravy, supergold & mint choc chip ice cream.

Exercise: 61 minutes on bike (600calories) 50 sit ups, walk round Chevin. Went the 'wrong' way round, so did the 'so big you nearly run down it' hill, but upwards, then went along the bridlepath and then turned left up the next hill (as high as the first hill), back down the way we went up (still with me?!) then back to the car the normal way. So 3 hills in total! Was sweaty & out of breath, so thats good surely.

Went to SCs house to get the dogs with S. It's....I can't even explain it, she doesnt wash - herself or her clothes, she's been wearing the same fleece (m2 gave her it!) since October last year, she neglects her horse, she leaves her dogs in tiny crates all day with no water, we looked in her fridge (we're so awful) and it has some potatoes (?!), out of date sausages, some hard cheese and a mouldy cucumber. She doesnt cook, she just gets take aways. There is mouldy pizza in her bedroom :bluergh: How? I genuinely dont understand how anyone could live like that. I know I was bordering on it when I was with ex, but... I still bathed and my clothes were clean. That poor horse though, she expected to get £10k for her, we told her that was ridiculous, so now she's advertising at £6k. The idea she'll get it is laughable.

Talking of horses....V is being kind of uncommunicative atm. Just dont want her to forget that until she's paid for, she IS still my horse, and I want to come and see her. I don't know, I'm being irritable about almost everything atm. Maybe I'm just over reacting.

Its nice to walk round the chevin, and think of just how lovely it would be to hack round there daily, if only I had a horse. It's harder to remember how much I actually hate hacking and how nervous and uptight I get, and the chevin would just be a minefield. All those joggers and dogs and rustly things in bushes. Its very easy to be a good rider as long as you dont have to be physically within 10foot of a horse :nod:

Have asked a solicitor about divorce, lots of questions about what ex is and isnt entitled to, any future claim he has, if anything, over stuff I do (mortgage) before we get divorced etc.

My sports bra still hasnt turned up, so have ordered another one from a different site. :unsure: Havent got order confirmation from b2g and can't get on their webpage. :wibble: so with this other damned bra costing about a billion pounds, I have spent £70 on bras in last 2 weeks :eek:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.