Wednesday 2 May 2007

Slightly less demoralised

After spending til 3.30 this morning wide awake, thinking constantly....Must have burnt off some calories, cos I am 1lb off where I was 2 weeks ago :crossedfingers: So shockingly, a weight loss week.

Still havent come on since I started this new Pill, but started my last packet of 3 on Monday so will trundle off to Docs for more and have a chat with them. Noticeably harder to lose weight since being on it too and more mood swings. The way I am going, I will have no friends left by July.

Gym induction tomorrow morning, and an afternoon of overtime! I must be crazy lol. Have 45minutes to get back from gym, shower, change, eat and go again!

Sports bra arrived today as well. What a peice of equipment! Belly jiggles more than boobs do :lol: takes me 10 minutes to get in the damned thing.

Food: salad (ham/mozzerella/LOTS of salad cream), 1 smoothie, 1 muller light, pasta and bolognese sauce, garlic ciabatta, supergold & mint choc chip ice cream, 1 finger Mars delight.

Exercise: 2.5ish mile walk (2 out-of-breath hills), 34 lengths swimming.

Shocked and amazed I am still awake. I fully intended not to go swimming tonight, I was so tired. Wish I had gone a bit earlier though, cos I bet had I not been so adament I was only doing 34 lengths I would have done the whole mile.

I am annoyed its taking me so long to get back to where I was. I know it will come off (it has to, I will actually go crazy if i am still this weight at the end of the month) but...I get so irrationally upset. I can't see it coming off, my scales say it isnt coming off and so does the tape measure. But why am I working so hard for what feels like most of the time, absolutely nothing?

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.