Wednesday 9 May 2007

:bawling:

No weight change whatsoever this week.

I'm so glad I've swum so far and been to the gym 4 times.

Whinge whinge whinge. Yes, I am in an arse about it. Why can't my body do what it's SUPPOSED to?

Anyway, just back from work. A significant amount of money has gone missing in the last week or so. Only 2 people that could have done it - SC and MrD. Sadly, *I* suspect the latter although....bah, I dont know.

Food: porridge, banana, muller light, 2 biscuits, pasta, cheese sauce, sausages, peas, garlic bread, natural yoghurt, handful blueberries, handful raspberries

Exercise: 40 lengths swimming

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.