Tuesday 8 May 2007

Fat but also fit LOL

Went to lunch with SelfishN. Went to White Hart. Very nice, very posh, very expensive. Didn't help that I had spilt petrol all over myself when filling my car up and stank the place out. :blush: Lunch was really nice though. I got 5 minutes to talk about me and my stuff *shock* but then things went downhill until it was time for my fictional Drs appointment :blush: I'm so awful.

Came home, pottered about for a bit, then went to gym with S. Was quite fun, did my usual workout, and have increased the reps on my weights, so now I do 3 sets of 8. Must remember to keep counting though!!! Moved up to level 5 on the cross trainer too and by the time we finished on the treadmill, the incline was at 4.0 and speed at 6kph. Very red by time I had finished and my legs ache now! I must be crazy to be considering going swimming tonight too! Was fun doing it with S, much easier to stay motivated I think and it helped we're both competitive, although obviously she's far fitter than I am. Hopefully we're going to go next Wednesday as well - fingers crossed this turns into something we do when we both have a day off together.

In other news....apparently, reviews are for definate next week, while G is off. I am hoping this is a good thing.

Food: spaghetti, cream sauce, mushrooms, smoked bacon, half a pizza sized garlic bread, 2 bowls crunchy nut cornflakes and milk, 5 biscuits.

Exercise: gym, 70 lengths in pool

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.