Monday 7 May 2007

Irritated

9am this morning, I was in the gym, had done my 10mins warm up and was on the leg press, when who should I see walk in, but IrritatingColin who I used to work with :thud: I ignored him and he did likewise although the gym is so small we couldnt fail but to see each other, especially when he went on the pec fly thing RIGHT IN FRONT of my cross trainer. Got incredibly sweaty on the cross trainer, I swear went quicker but burnt less calories? Odd. So, irritations number 1&2.

Irritation 3 - Bank Holiday, had to work. Funny day. Not busy yet still didnt manage to get much done at all. I was knackered anyway, despite it not feeling (mentally!) like I'd done much at the gym, had irritating customers all day (I love my job, I love my job) and then home to find ...

Irritation 4 - the cat appears to have been sick, numerous times. Mostly on our bed. OH had washed the duvet, so have stuck the bottom sheet and pillows on too.

Irritation 5 - SelfishN is back, and has found out tomorrow is my day off. Have invented a Drs appt to go to in the afternoon, but know my morning is now ruined as will have to trail round after her all morning, listening to herherher. I'm so awful, but I know if I was in a position where I needed the help I've given her or advice or whatever, I know I would be given her opinion, that is what I should do and there would be no further comment on it. FFS, when my horse went on loan, she drove us there (for a fee!), and while I spent the whole time in tears, she wittered on about boy trouble!! Forgive me if I sound bitter.

Irritation 6 - well, there is no irritation 6, yet. No, there is. Why have I not lost weight, and why, knowing this, have I agreed to go out, far away, on Thursday, so no time for the gym? part of me thinks my body isnt used to the gym routine and I should just swim tomorrow and weds, and 'nothing' on Thursday, but the other part thinks 'I'm really not going to lose weight with that attitude'. I dont know, I might swim AND gym tomorrow, or I might go to the gym Friday evening instead :nolife: I also appear, at long last, to be having some kind of excuse of a period. Maybe that will help...

Irritation 7 - I have no self control whatsoever and have had chocolate, a quarter of garlic bread and a slice of pizza today. Therefore have cancelled out the gym-going this morning.

I have also decided that when I get a repeat prescription for the Pill, I will make sure I see a Dr, point out that all weight loss appears to have stopped since I went on Cerazette, my periods have stopped and am generally tired, ratty and moody. Am also going to ask for Fat Pills I think.

Irritation 8 - I think I have another cold starting.

Food: 1 slice ham and mushroom takeaway pizza, 1 quarter home made garlic bread, half a slice homemade pizza, half a penguin, half a blue riband, 1 chunk dairy milk, 1 chicken, cheddar and cranberry sauce salad, 1 muller light, 1 banana, chicken, boiled potatoes & butter, carrots, green beans, gravy, cranberry sauce, 2 rice cakes, 1 laughing cow light triangle.

Exercise: Gym.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.