Saturday 12 May 2007

Difficult Dilemmas

My pony is poorly - has a very bad back. I really dont know what to do for the best. V is being uncommunicative other than to tell me about the leg mites (what leg mites?!) and vets way of clearing them up *I* don't agree with, but... Nor do I really agree with the 'turn away and dose with painkillers for a month' attitude to her back. Am sat here absolutely bawling my eyes out, can't help but think of my dream the other night where she died, but can't afford to have her back really, but right now...Oh, I dont know. Fuck, shit, bollocks, arse.

Might ring SelfishN and see what she thinks.

Not going to gym today - not that stiff considering, but need a(nother!) day off. Feel awful about the horse now.

Now spending the day uploading more songs to the mp3 player. I can forget how long things (exercise!) takes with it on. My saviour LOL.

Food: 2 bowls crunchy nut cornflakes, 12 biscuits, garlic ciabatta, pasta with tomato and marscapone cheese.

No exercise

----

Rang SelfishN. She thinks I should take her back :S I dont know what to do. People I have discussed it with also think I should take her back. Finally had a text from V, says a lot without saying anything, and still no response to most of my questions. So have sent another text back, and no response to that one. I know she's tired, but :S Someone tell me what to do, I really dont want to be a bitch and I'm trying not to be a selfish brat, but :'(

Fuck fuck fuck

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.