Friday 11 May 2007

I need to learn the word 'no' !!

Or self restraint. One of the 2. Preferably both!

Odd day at work, horrid atmosphere. Both MrD & SC are being really 'please watch me do this so no one thinks I'm stealing'. LovelyM thinks its outragous that his 'till priviledges' have been taken away, which I semi agree with but also agree with the fact they *have* been taken away. *dizzy* lol. Didnt really get much done.

S appears to have split up with her boyfriend. Again.

Went to the gym this evening, did 20mins (inc cooldown) on cross trainer, 33 on treadmill (11mins warm up, 22 fast walk and cooldown), then 15mins on rower for first time! Think I did it all wrong and on the highest setting :S Did 144calories in 15 minutes. Burnt about 600 I think in total on the cardio stuff, then I did my weights.

Food: porridge, banana, dime bar, quavers, muller light, 1 pie d'angloys and ham french stick sandwich, 1 big bowl crunchy nut cornflakes, 4 sweet biscuits! See, wheres that self restraint! Just as well I did the 15mins on the rower.

Exercise: gym.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.