Tuesday 20 March 2007

Cor blimey!

It's FREEZING! Mr Upstairs seems to have forgotten it's spring!

Off swimming with DWSarah in a bit....It's not going to be nice coming out, with wet hair etc...Be freezing.

Food wise, not so good. McCoys salt & vinegar crisps (256c :eek: ) ham/mozzerella/salad cream salad, muller light yoghurt, tea is pasta, bolognese sauce, mozzerella & garlic bread, 2 lemon tarts.

Done 100 sit ups. Did 30 lengths in pool. Grumble.

I know I said last week I wouldnt tantrum if I didnt lose anything this week, but :rolleyes: guess what :lol: I dont think I'm going to lose anything AND I'm pissed off about it. BUT....I have drunk a LOT and eaten crap this week, so my own fault.

I'm so tired....

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.