Thursday 22 March 2007

Sleepy & Unmotivated

Although, I say that, it's been an effort to get going this morning, but have so far done 100minutes on bike (completed 11.50am), 20 minutes with the rower and 100 situps.

Not dressed yet though LOL going to do last 20 minutes then jump in the bath.

My hair is horrid, it feels like straw and my skin is dry and chapped too. I hate the cold.

Got the 360Review forms last night - we have to EVERYONE. Big wibbles. Thought it would just be M1. Fuck. Won't get promotion when Owner sees what everyone else puts!!

Food: about 50 grapes (heh), salad (ham/mozzerella/salad cream) 1 muller light yoghurt. 1 smoothie 1 slice of ham. half a ham & pie d'angloys sandwich. Tea will be sausages, yorkshire pudding, mashed potato, carrots, brusells, gravy & mint sauce.

I'm REALLY hungry, and I dont think I've done that much to be so hungry....

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.