Monday 19 March 2007

Not QUITE outcome I wanted, but not too shabby.....

Arse. Big Meeting tonight. M1 has been told to pull socks up and is only minor legalities which mean he still has his job. However. Not all bad news. He has a meeting with HUGE manager on Monday at 5pm, and also a 360 review, which is apparently where members of staff are asked to review his performance. Eek. Apparently his face dropped at that point as 'there has never NOT been someone sacked after one of them....' So he will be in a FOUL mood tomorrow, just as well I kicked staff butt (hehe) today and made damned sure the shop was left immaculate. He will be hard pressed to find something to shout at me about tomorrow. Hopefully. So, no nearer knowing whether I have a promotion or not....

Did an HOUR on the bike without getting off, so desperate was I to be distracted from Events :lol: Upshot is I am utterly buggered now :lol: but...only 40 minutes till I'm finished. DEFINATELY swimming with DWSarah tomorrow too (allegedly :lol: ) Have done 50 situps and have another 50 to do. Finished my situps AND a full 40mins on bike, so only done 2 sessions on it tonight. Yay me!

Food: Hmmm, not GREAT. Salad (chicken, mozzerella, cranberry sauce) Muller Light yoghurt, 1 smoothie, 1 Kinder Bueno, 1 chunk Dairy Milk, LOTS of Cola Cubes (small, sugary sweets), tea is same as last night, only with beans instead of brussels I think. Also 2 squares tear & share, 4 lemon tarts.

Kitten in foul mood this morning, and lemon meringue pie OHs mum bakes for us and WAS on kitchen unit ended up on floor opposite side of room. Little brat.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.