Wednesday 21 March 2007

Incomming.......tantrum!!

One measly pound. BUT I have drunk enough to call the navy in, eaten crisps, chocolate, sweets, tear and share and lemon tarts. I have not done more exercise. It's my own fault!

Swimming tonight and I have ANOTHER full blown cold again. Urgh.

I've decided against FatPills I think. I've lost a stone since I went to Drs I think, its just the size thing which upsets me now, but.... sigh. Patience I guess.

I'm very tired, I really didnt want to get up this morning.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: Have just measured myself. Last measured on 8th March, since then I have lost 2mm off right calf, almost a cm off right thigh, 2mm off left thigh, 2mm off waist, half an inch off under boobs :lol: half an inch off left & right arms, so I HAVE lost, BUT...

I have put ON an inch round my tummy and hips and on my boobs, therefore going up a bra size.

Fuck. What is the point?!?!?! Just as well I gave up on birthday target.

Food: Salad (ham/mozzerella/salad cream) Muller light, smoothie, 3 huge handfuls of grapes, 1 bowl pasta, cheese sauce, sausages and bacon.

Exercise: 150 situps, 40 minutes on rower, 10 minutes on twister, 48 lengths at the swimming pool.

And now onto the tantrum. This bungalow is tiny. Minute. We couldnt even swing NeedyKitten around if we tried. The only thing that has kept me living here (apart from OH of course) is the fact we could extend and redecorate and finally things could be clean and nice and ours. But now, thanks to Fat Twat and his budget and his 'only allow the chavs to succeed' mindset, we now cannot afford to do it. We can't even afford to just redecorate so have to put up with cooked in grime on the kitchen walls which have been up 30 years.

My mother will be horrified when she comes up.

Also puts paid to any idea of kids as not a chance in hell I would bring up kids in this house as it is.

I hate it, am sat here in tears because I hate it THAT MUCH and there's fuck all I can really do cos its not even my fucking house.

Another :bawling: - V just sent me a video of Nag and I MISS her. I dont miss any of the associated horse stuff, I just miss Nag.

I'm all teary and tantrummy now. I hate not having any money, I hate putting ON size when LOSING weight, I hate the fact I can't replace anything cos I have no money, I hate that this place is so cluttered, I hate that nothing major is officially mine, I hate everything.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.