Sunday 4 March 2007

Tantrums -- NO TANTRUMS!!

Swimming looking doubtful. Alarm going off at work, so OH has had to scamper down there and deal with the police & alarm people. A bag will have fallen off the shelves, thats all.

I wanted to go so badly :bawling:

Have put on 5.5lbs since I was poorly.

-----------

Was able to go swimming after all! Did 40 laps (1000metres) and am now knackered! Took an hour or so - a bit less. Want to work up to doing a mile before work on a Sunday.

Work wasn't too bad. D isn't leaving now.

Food: Porridge, French Fries, roast chicken, mashed potatoes, yorkshire pudding, peas, carrots, gravy, cranberry sauce.

I am utterly shattered now though, and would happily curl up and go to sleep right now.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.