Thursday 8 March 2007

I ache!!!

Jesus wept.... Have just got on the bike and done the first 400calories of the day as well, very sweaty! Niiiiccceee...

I have decided I am going to write my current measurements in my memories book, then I can't torture myself over not being able to remember what the previous weeks measurement was.

OH has half day today - the AIM is to have done all my calories, the washing up, the clothes washing and the hoovering by time he gets home....doable?

Got an hour to make the bed, have a shower and hoover before OH gets back now....I would suggest a race, but I'm knackered lol. I've finished my calories (1000), done the washing up and the clothes washing....

I did it! Hoovering and all, even had time to make him a cup of tea....

Food (its so bad on a day off..) egg mayonaise baguette, caramel shortcake, pork, mashed potatoes, yorkshire puddings, carrots, green beans, 1 twix top.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.