Wednesday 7 March 2007

I dont understand it!!!

But I'm not complaining!!!

ANOTHER weight loss week - I'd resigned myself to it being a gain.

Food: salad (ham, mozzerella & salad cream), french fries, 1 bite ham & cheese sandwich, 1 bite sausage & egg sandwich, 1 twix top and pasta and bolognese sauce for tea.

Just back from swimming, done 66 lengths, so JUST over a mile....we're saying spot on a mile though, because a few times we had to stop to turn round a couple of metres before the end of the pool, thanks to chavs loitering by the steps :rolleyes: My shoulders hurt, particularly the left (bad) one...well, hurt is a little bit of a exaggeration, ache definately.

I truly am shocked about the weight, and I am wondering whether to bother with fat pills or not....Somethings clearly working. :dunno:

SB was highly irritating today. I have no idea how much of it is pure the fact he wants to annoy, or what. SC let slip he's on anti-depressants yesterday....no idea if that would affect anything.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.