Monday 5 March 2007

Bleurgh

Stuffed.

Food: 1 ham sandwich, 2 slices toast, baked beans, scrambled eggs (with single cream), beef, yorkshire pudding, cauliflower, roast potatoes, carrots, gravy.

Also walked along the track at F with OHs mum. Thats not a walk for a dog! This is why I want a dog - I used to walk B for MILES.

Done my 1000 calories. Sigh. It's SO boring, I would far rather swim, but cost is prohibitive. It's almost going to be too much going 3 times a week. May even increase it to 4 times a week if I get another swim suit for my birthday.

So much to do, so little time & money.....

As suspected, S has blown me out (again) for swimming tomorrow. Bar ill health etcetc, I'll still go on my own.

I'm really not seeing a difference. I want to have lost a clear dress size (24) by my birthday. That is my next aim, as it looks like FatPills are off.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.