Saturday 3 March 2007

Tantrums....then no tantrums

Can you BELIEVE the stupid leisure centre pool only opens between 8am-9am on a saturday for general swimming. I understand the rest of the day will be taken up by swimming lessons/clubs etc, but surely in the EVENING I thought they'd stay open, considering its open till at least 10pm through the week.

Still, not getting too upset, going before work tomorrow now :biggrin:.

BAD food day - porridge, French fries, a whole portion of chips, flapjack, spaghetti bolognese & cheese, garlic bread, half bottle white wine.

Done 600calories on the bike! I'm not going for 1000 tonight - I'm still coughing like nothing on this earth, and my chest and throat are still sore.

Wish I was swimming tonight though - still, head start on my swimming laps for the swimathon!

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.