Tuesday 16 January 2007

I hate days off

If I worked, constantly, with my OT at time & a half - I could be out of debt by November! Some hope.

1 scotch egg, 2 cream & jam biscuits, 1 cup of tea, handful blueberries, handful raspberries, pasta, cheese sauce, chicken breast, peas, sausages, 250ml smoothie (55kcals per 100ml), 3/4's bottle of white wine. OH was meant to be sharing, but obviously I drink quicker :lol:

Managed my 1000calories on the bike today, but my god does my arse hurt now :lol: Wont be able to do it on a work day. Spent the evening in the bath ridding stray hairs before weigh day tomorrow - then promptly heavied-myself back up again by pouring moisturiser into everywhere that had been plucked/shaved. Typical.

My picture came today, I LOVE it. Need to find a nice frame now :lol:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.