Wednesday 17 January 2007

*spoilt brat moment*

I'm in a foul mood this evening and no idea why. Well, I'm more than slightly pissed off at the pathetic 1lb off this week, but I knew that was coming.

OH has confiscated my scales. I've been fine all day about that, dont think its that.

The big managers told off *my* staff, which technically is my fault as I have been pleading with their better nature to behave and actually work. Clearly they both hate me and I now have to be horrid to them. I can do that. That hasnt pissed me off.

I am tired though - that could be it.

I have done 1000calories on the bike tonight - 400 before work, 600 during this evening. Took me 2hours 20 minutes all told - the most boring 2h20 I think I've ever done and my arse is killing. Needed to though - definately did not do my 100 calories at work, and somehow my pedometre keeps setting itself to zero. Last time I saw it I think it was about 60ish - this was about 4pm though so no chance I did enough to get to 100c before finished work.

I'm also annoyed because something I said about someone (which I was told I would be backed up with :rolleyes: ) -in a public place, no secrets- didnot go down too well with friends. My 'friends' who said they would back me up would apparently rather stick with the group. Oh well. Actually, it probably was that. I've been in an arse since then.

Anyway, food: handful blueberries, handful raspberries, porridge, swiss roll (hence the extra 200c!), cheese & onion French Fries, toad in the hole, brussells, carrots gravy.

One poxy stupid pound. :grumps:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.