Monday 15 January 2007

Pfffffft

I Am Stuffed - I've just eaten tea.

Did 400calories on the bike before work this morning, still only 100 at work (is my pedometre stuck at 100?! :lol: ) and another 400 this evening. My knees are about to give out :lol:

Not looking good for a weightloss this week :(

4 cups of tea, 1 clementine, 1 banana, 1 bowl porridge, 1 packet french fries, 1 almond raison & cranberry bar, lasagne, lettuce and garlic ciabatta bread. Very yummy, but 284calories a quarter and me and OH split it in half!!

ETA@10.40 - just done another 120 calories on the bike.....

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.