Friday 19 January 2007

Bad Food Day

Added to being a spoilt brat and 'everybody hates me' :rolleyes:

I am being horrific to OH, I know I am, but I cant quite stop myself and I hate myself for it.

Food: Half a bacon & mushroom sandwich (white bread), blueberries, porridge, c&o French Fries, 3 cups of tea, 1 french stick sandwich with ham & pie d'angloys and for tea we are having wine, (homemade) pizza and garlic bread.

To counteract this, I have done 1000 calories on the bike and did 130 at work. Pedometre seems fine now, so maybe I was more active than I thought yesterday. Doubtful.

Cross with myself with the sandwiches - as soon as I smelt it at work I HAD to have some, and then tonight, I was so hungry I could have eaten the kitten. Hadnt helped that we went food shopping straight from work.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.