Sunday 26 October 2008

Bah. I wish...

I wish:

1. That I'd never got to this stage to start with

2. That I was a nicer person

3. That I was rich so I could afford to fix myself

4. That I could find it within myself to start back losing weight again. There is not *that* much further to go now, why can't I do it?

5. That I could stop wanting.

6. That I could be happy with what I have. I have a Christopher, a home, a good job that I get paid well for relative to my productivity, a FatHorse and my 2 kittens. I really do not have anything to complain about at all.

7. That I could motivate myself to do MORE. Today I could have ridden, gymmed and run. I only went to the gym. Tomorrow I should be able to run/ride or gym. I bet I only gym. I MUST get myself out of the habit that the arena is wet so I have to hack. I'm so fucking BORED of the bridleway.

8. That I could do something positive instead of whinging about how unfair everything is.

9. That I could apologise to the people I need to apologise to.

I wish that was enough.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.