Tuesday 28 October 2008

rubbish...

I am a shit FatFighter.

Got to the gym after work tonight and just went to find Fanny - couldnt be arsed with gym, so we went for a run instead. Was rubbish. She'd already run a mile on the treadmill (9.26 the big bitch, thats beaten me now by a good 30 seconds) so then we just went for a shite run - ipod reckons it was only half a mile. Took us 20minutes so I assume more likely to be 1.5miles. Fucking hope so anyway...

So yeah, about Fat Fighting.... forgot to go. Hmm. Then came home, have eaten 2 slices toast and jam, 1 packet of crisps, tea (roast dinner...) (more) wine and nutella and yogurt. Oh well. I can be thin next week...

Rubbishness. And I can't even bring myself to get cross with myself over it.

Mapmyrun says 1.9mile. Suppose not so shabby. We did walk a lot.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.