Saturday 25 October 2008

doo-wop, ba-ba doo-wop....OBLIVION!

Terrorvision were fab and I've been trying to convince people to come with me tonight to see them in Newcastle but no one's playing :( Sang along to it all, the acoustic bit was fab (Tequila? Acoustic??) and I have utterly fallen in love all over again. I went to buy a t-shirt at the end and the woman told me she was sorry, but they only had large shirts left. Got a bit :( cos I thought she meant it'd be too small but Chris said she thought I'd need a medium, which was nice :D got it and am now sat here wearing it. Have itched though at some point :( Don't remember (when do I) doing it, maybe I do it at night?

Been up and ridden this morning. It was REALLY windy and she was a pain in the arse but we had fun anyway. She had fun arsing about in front of jumps and I was just pleased to have ridden. I#m not feeling gymmy today, so I'll *think* about going for a run later. I'm not sure how much further I'll get with that thinking tbh, I'm really tired, struggled to stay awake in the bath :blush:

Must. Stop. Eating. Come on, get with it... Thin....

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.