Thursday 30 October 2008

Thursday...

I think it's a good day.

Get in the shop...tick
Good workout at the gym....tick
Not stressing at the horse.... tick
Apologising for twattishness....tick

Slightly over points.... Not by many though, 2 maybe? I havent pointed exactly. Had some plums at midday, then my lunch just before 2pm. I like to do this, when I can last that long... it makes the day seem so much quicker, to be having lunch just before last break.

I'm going to get on FatHorse tomorrow, the alarm is set and everything... Even if we just end up trundling about the field for 10 minutes, I'm going to enjoy it and be happy with it. I'm not hacking out, I still hold my hands up and I admit I frightened myself the other week and I'm furious I put her in that situation.

As for the gym tomorrow, I'm going to do the first Challenge Fat Bloater I think. My new program is ok, I get hot and sweaty but I don't get that proper rush I get from working HARD. Even though it is hard. Work that out?

Anyway. Today I feel pretty much on top of the world, I don't know why but I'm not going to knock it. I've spent the last 3 months or so waiting for the rubbishy feelings to kick back in, they havent, and I'm hopeful now they won't.

Here's to the last 4 stone....

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.