Friday 31 October 2008

So much for riding this morning

:grumps:

Tumbled out of bed at 6am....to hear it pissing it down. Neither of us like working in the rain, so instead I have got up, trundled about a bit, had a coffee (the novelty!), done my banking, painted my nails, will straighten my hair then go up and muck out.

Todays aims:
Banking & wormers, then shop
Fruit at midday, then lunch when shop staff have finished their lunches
Admire my Christmas present (arriving this afternoon apparently)
MUST email riding instructor, apologise for being shit and explain lessons while needed are pointless at the minute because I have no usuable surface to ride on.
At the gym I'm going to attempt Day 1 of Challenge Queen Rach again. I think I did it in 33 minutes last time, but with no squats. If gym empty will attempt squats. If not I'll just try for quicker.
More Goodness.

Chris is going to France next week. Allowed to have THREE days unsupervised and TWO nights. I dont want him to go :wimp:

Right. Must get weighed. Day one (again) and all that.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.