Tuesday 5 August 2008

Tired

As ever.

Work has been odd today. One member of staff ended up having to go to hospital thanks to some new spray we were using to control mites, but it turns out that not only have we just poisoned a staff member, but we may have just inadvertently written off a load of stock by using the spray on it. The word 'fuck' sums it up quite nicely, I think. Now D has rung up to say his girlfriends mother has just died and he doesnt think he'll make it in Thursday or Friday - so I think I've just waved goodbye to my days off this week. I feel awful for minding, but... I do. I dont mind working all hour if I'm going to get paid for it, but I've been told no more for definate now.

Rode the FatHorse this morning - we jumped the dizzying heights of 2ft, check us out. We'll maybe not do that too many times, I felt sick going in, and sick afterwards for fucking ages lol.

I'm not going to get much done tomorrow at work, I can tell.

Gymmed tonight before FatClub, it worked lol, they think I've lost 2lbs. Well, gym + semi food ban for the day. So that wasnt bad. Shame I've spoilt it all by having the biggest bowl ever of cheesey pasta and chocolate chip brioche!! Tomorrow night is another bad night - garlic bread, pizza and wine. Have invited Nicola over as its her birthday at the weekend and I have ensured I'm busy, but I'm fed up of being a shit friend so she's coming tomorrow instead. I will become A Good Person.

Can't decide what to do in the morning. It's raining now, so if it's been wet all night/still raining in morning, as FH is out at the minute, riding will be out the window, so will just go up, throw some haylage at the ones that are in and go to the gym instead. Maybe. If it's dry I'll ride in morning like normal and then gym in evening.

Gym tonight was rubbish, although it was lovely and empty. Had to go on the bike rather than the x-trainer cos people kept getting on them before me and on the treadmill, i ended up having to put the incline down. Only did 10minutes on that too. Pathetic. Tomorrow I'll do better.

Mum still has 3 kittens and the mum, they all seem to be doing well at the minute. Mum thinks they were just too old when they were born as they actually seem about a week old, not a day old at the minute - eyes are opening, ears are up and their points coming through already. Can't wait to see them. She's panicking they're doing too well though and this is the good bit before she loses them all. She's also decided to stop breeding. I can't decide if I believe her or not.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.