Thursday 7 August 2008

Grrrr

Hmm. Last night actually ended up being quite fun. Maybe I just can't cope with her when she's single? He sounds lovely though and I hope he looks after her properly.

Was meant to ride this morning but I woke up at half 5 and it was bouncing down, went back to sleep and it was still raining hard when the alarm went off at 6.15, so decided I wasnt going to ride and (attempted) to sleep a little longer. It's now dry as a bone and I COULD have ridden and I'm cross now that I havent.

Can't decide whether to gym or run tonight. At the minute I dont really feel like doing either. Two (big, admittedly) glasses of wine last night and I feel rubbish! I'm nearly as bad as Christopher LOL.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.