Wednesday 6 August 2008

fatfatfat

Urgh, I feel fat already. Today at lunch there was a minor slip up with some thorntons fudge AND some ginger cake and tonight cos Nicola is coming round, we're having pizza, garlic bread and wine.

Can't wait though, I'm such a pig.

Work still tense, went to the gym before work this morning, was lovely. Only 3 of us in. Still couldnt get on the cross trainer though, so did bike instead as fast as I could. Only program 1 though cos I"m thick and can't work out how to change the levels. Did 15 minutes on that (think it was 6km), 30 seconds work/10seconds rest X 10 on the rower and on the treadmill...ta-dah!! 1 minute rest (0% incline, 4mph) and work 80seconds on 4% incline and at 6.5mph. I might try 5% next time, see how I go. Only did that for 10 minutes though. Rode tonight and she was A Good Pony, even did some little jumping - not as big as yesterday though. Friends little boy is coming over tomorrow night to 'ride' her (he's 5) so I'm going to ride in the morning to make sure she's calm in the evening lol. I can't decide whether to gym after they've gone, or go for a run. Or just do bugger all.Check me out having dilemmas over exercise.

I'm so hungry, I can't wait for this pizza to be ready.

FatHorse is out in her LW run tonight to make sure I can ride in the morning (is raining now) so I fully expect that to be trashed tomorrow.

And mum rang, she's lost one of the kittens :bawling: She's really upset and I dont know what to say to her.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.