Saturday 9 August 2008

This will come to nothing, but...

I've decided that once I reach a respectable weight, FatHorse and I will go and spend 4 days with Mary Wanless (http://www.mary-wanless.com/ ) there's no local inctructors....nearest is Scarborough and I cant afford to pay her petrol money as well as for the lesson on a monthly basis. This is, obviously, dependant on me a/ getting thin, b/ saving the money for it - it will cost almost as much as Iceland is costing and c/ finding a way of getting FatHorse and I down there. Multimap claims its nearly 4 hours in a car.

It's something to attempt to aim for anyway.

I must ride FatHorse tonight. I dont know what's wrong with me at the minute, maybe I just dont like having days off anymore LOL. I just can't work up the energy to do anything really. Kind of want to go for a run, but can't really be arsed and definately can't be arsed with the gym today.

Am very excited about the Olympics, DESPERATELY want to go and watch the eventing in 2012 now. I always get really patriotic during the Olympics and a little bit jealous too LOL. I can't even imagine being part of something like that, it must feel AMAZING.

Oooh, the RWYM instructor does courses too - http://rowbrowfarm.tripod.com/riding_courses.htm but the snob in me wants a lesson from MW herself. Maybe I could go to Scarborough first then work up to a real MW lesson...?

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.