Monday 4 August 2008

Grumpy....

I'm not riding this morning, which has annoyed me, but after having approximately 2 minutes sleep, I've woken up in a bad mood and I just know we'll wind each other up something chronic. Can't help feel I'm a lazy bitch though. Could have/should have gone to the gym instead. Still running tonight with TAM.

I think I've done something to the right side of my chest, slept funny or something, it hurts a little.

Did think about having today off as holiday, but can't really be arsed with the questions and comments I'll get. I wish I could just take a month off from everything, get my head together and go back feeling good.

It's a definate gain week this week. I might forget FatClub tomorrow.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.