Monday 4 August 2008

Raaahhh

We're not talking about weight today. I didnt have much sleep last night (WHY???) and I was fine until about midday (ie, I'd eaten all my lunch bar the porridge & banana) when Fanny announced she was off to Weegemans. I resisted for approximately 5 seconds, then got a hot ham sandwich, a scotch egg AND a flapjack. The scotch egg and flapjack were both gooood but the sandwich was RUBBISH. So not only do I have food-guilt, it's over some rubbishy shit sandwich I didnt even enjoy. Rahhhhh, indeed.How to lose 5lbs (and keep it off) overnight?

Work was rubbish, although got my final bonus figure. That isn't rubbish, but seeing the amount I have on my credit card IS. Ouch. Work wasnt rubbish, actually, *I* was rubbish. Very lazy and even tiredness doesnt excuse it.

Went running with TAM after work, panicked a bit when we got to Golden Acre and there were the 2 others there as well, all four of us were running :eek: Tried to wriggle out of it, but wasnt allowed and OMG if it wasnt a REALLY GOOD run. We didnt go far - 2.3miles but we (all - inc me!!) ran the first 2miles without stopping (the last 0.3 was up a steep hill, so none of us did that). Only managed it cos the first bit was all downhill and the rest of it till the very end was flat, but hey, I did it, and I POSSIBLY could have gone round again, with a walk break. I might try it again sometime, it was nice. We're going to do Swinsty next Monday night. That I'm not looking forward to so much.

Rode FatHorse after the run, I really shouldnt have. Neither of us were really in the mood and she was a stubborn, nappy, backwards thinking pain in the arse and I lost my temper too quickly. Got off after 20minutes before I did something I regretted.

Mum rang earlier, her queen (bellys mum) went into labour early this morning, but had dificulties, so she ended up going in for a cesarian. There was 5 kittens, but they've lost 2. Mum cant decide if she wants to keep one or not (she doesnt know sexes yet) but has said it's the last litter she's having. Still undecided about Bellyboo, she is gagging for it at the minute and everyone in Otley knows about it.

Hope I sleep tonight.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.