Tuesday 15 July 2008

well, at least it's a loss/

Food ban went amazingly...Didnt eat at all until after FatClub tonight. Shame though that I was starving and have eaten almost double my points since I got back :rolleyes:

Seriously, I'm still hungry :unsure: thats not right, surely?

Anyway, I keep mantra-ing 'it's still a loss, it's still a loss' to myself but I;ll be honest, it's not really working. Half a pound? Rubbish. Just as well I didnt eat all day cos it would have been a definate gain. And I remembered to wear the same clothes, check me out.

Rode this morning. Think she likes the gelpad, there was no fannying about while I was putting the saddle on today and she worked nicely when she wasnt gawping at just about everything in the world. Came back from yard and went down to the gym. Was ok, yesterday I did the running on a 5% incline but I just couldnt manage it today, so just did 4%, so that's not so good. Rower and cross trainer were ok though.

Went back home then went up the yard and 'strimmed' with a schooling whip until the sun came out and then we strimmed with a proper strimmer. Yard will be unrecogniseable come the Jumpathon.

Oh, god, the Jumpathon. I'm going to die. There's banners, there's other horses, there's JUMPING. I might claim inability to ride, get all the poles on the floor and have someone lead me round. It's going to go one of 3 ways. 1, she's going to be an utter tit and I'll fall off before I even get to a fence (or even in the field, if she spots the banner), 2, she'll jump, I wont or 3, she'll jump, I'll jump, I'll get overconfident and then fall off. I've ensured there's vodka for afterwards, bugger the food, I want the alcohol.

NOW I feel like I eaten too much (only feel? I KNOW I have), why cant I feel like this when I've eaten? Even up to the sandwich I was belly rumblingly hungry!! Rubbish.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.