Monday 14 July 2008

Uh-oh, I'm in trouble...

Went to Beavers and have spent FARFARFAR too much. I had shopping-guilt while I was buying...that's never happened before.

I only went in for a hat :unsure:

Came out with a hat (thankfully) plus a plain black hat silk, some offset stirrup treads, some girth guards, a kimblewick to try (my bit obsession clearly hasnt diminished) a saddle cloth, some smart pink and grey bandages, a couple of bandage pads and, umm.... a stupidly expensive gel pad. It was 2 weeks livery expensive. It's very nice... Was desperate to try it out, so went up and pikeyed the pony round the arena - no hat ( :rolleyes: ) jeans and trainers. Hat is far too nice for pikeying.

Rode (properly) this morning, did lots of exercises from the 101 schooling tips book, very successful session this morning. Helped having some sort of structure to it anyway. So, this morning was good. Did a proper muck out too, made the FatCamp a bit bigger for her, scrubbed out her water bowls, cleaned all my tack (a proper-take-it-all-apart clean too) and swept the yard totally. Came home, showered, went to the tack shop and spent a third world debt, then met Fanny at the gym...I can't go with her again, she just makes me laugh too much and I keep almost falling over or just not doing as well as I SHOULD.So gymmed and came home and had breakfast/lunch/food at half 4. I'm cross though because I've never not eaten for so long (good, obviously), but then when I DID eat I just troughed everything in sight...so tomorrow will be shit. Have done the core section of my Nell DVD tonight as well...Wont do any good. UNLESS I can just not eat until after fatclub, which is unlikely.

So....thats all I've done today. It took forever and I've been busy all day, but I dont really feel like I've acheived very much.

I have been good though, so far. So there's an achievement in itself.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.