Tuesday 15 July 2008

Today isnt a good day

Already, I can feel myself getting worked up and uptight about FatClub tonight - I KNOW I've put on weight and the weigher goes to the gym and everytime she sees me she goes on about how much exercise I do and how much I'll have lost *this* week, and I havent this time. It's my own fault I've eaten rubbish, and KNOWN I've eaten rubbish too but not done anything to stop it. Think I might do kickstart again this week, but that is entirely dependant on me being able to stop eating :rolleyes:

Still. About to go up and do horses. Hope Molly in a good mood, I'm too tired this morning to cope with anything other than angelic behaviour. Will do some more exercises from The Book and I'll see how she likes her new pad. I'm still in the horrors about that. It is nice though.... If I end up not using it for her I'll stick it in my gym trainers or something :lol: It's very heavy though :S

I was thinking last night, while I still want cosmetic surgery, what if I have it done and I still dont like it? What do I do then? What do I do if I never get to my holy grail weight of 11 stone? Although I'm sure at least a stone of that is my tits. What happens if this is my 'happy weight'? What do i do if my top half keeps getting smaller and my arse and hips still stay wobbly and bulbously fat? What if it never happens, what do I do then?

Might buy a running top. I dont know why. Then thats it, I must stop shopping.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.