Thursday 17 July 2008

Today had the potential to be a Good Day

Got up after a rubbish nights sleep but felt ok, so trundled off down to gym, increased the treadmill by a whole 10second on the work bit an dd tht for 10 minutes, so extra minute I think done on it. Was knackered by end. Got thin arms, did stretches, went to Superdrug and got some bits and then walked back home.

Got a text to say my pony-shopping had arrived at work so raced down there, boots - good, bit - good, girth - good, chaps....going to take some stretching to fit :bawling: and as for the rug.... it's horrendous. Put it on the FatHorse and she was so horrified she promptly colicked :bawling: Again.

She was stood at the gate when I got to the yard so I assumed S hadnt long put her out, so pottered about for a bit then went to get her. Soon as she saw me open the gate, she buggered off. Grabbed some grass, and walked her down, took all of 5 minute, the lazy cow. Couldnt care less about the grass, came in fairly happily.

Tied her up outside stable, texted for a while, discussed whether the rug was worth calling the RSPCA for (I think it is - definately now it induces colic) Joked about her colicking cos her guts were gurgling, but then panicked cos her head was low...However when the foals were turned out she perked up then, and also when people rode past, so decided she was just a bit podged.

Put her in her box, she had a poo (nice...) bit Danny then hurled herself to the floor. Hauled her up (shocked even myself) and took her to the school. I must have walked 6 miles with her tonight. She farted, she burped, she grunted, she tried going down again. Four seperate occasions we trundled round that school, then I took her in the field (I was bored of the school) and she perked up again. Ended up going round there 3 times then by the third time, SHE was taking me round. Put her back in her box and she managed to remain upright for 20 minutes which is a new FatHorse record, so came home and I'm going to go bak up and check her in a minute.

Poor FatHorse :bawling: and STUPID me, it is my own fault she colicked and I've now been rubbish and rubbish with food too. I needed to be good at food today cos we're having pizza tomorrow and I bet I wont be able to stay on food ban again all day tomorrow :bawling:

Rubbishrubbishrubbish

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.