Saturday 19 July 2008

More rubbish

I've annoyed myself today, dont worry.

I attempted the gym this afternoon in a vague effort to get the so called exercise endorphins flowing, but they'd flowed right away. Was rubbish, couldnt do the intervals in the treadmill, so ran 2 miles instead and that was a struggle (2 one minute breaks). Managed the cross trainer and rower on intervals though so that's something. Didn't even bother with thin-arms or stretches and I havent done any here at home either. Havent ridden, havent run, havent done wii fit or Nell. Lazy cow.

FatHorse was fine, put her in the arena while I mucked out and generally faffed about, then the other livery came up and I just really couldnt face being sociable, so I was very rude and just walked away and sat with FH in the arena while she alternated between stuffing her face and generally being a tit.

I've been rubbish with food today, which hasnt helped the mood. Food Ban went amazingly until 5pm and then I just had to eat. Absolutely stuffed my face, and as a result I'm now uncomfortably full. I hardly dare point it, so much for not eating the points I'd over eaten by yesterday.

Been rubbish with the other stuff too. Cut myself shaving last night and Chris is having a tantrum, he doesnt believe it's an accident.

Still can't pull myself out of the 'I've just split up with Chris' mood. It's frustrating me, I know we havent, I know he doesnt want to and to be honest it's scared me how much it's upset me. I always thought I'd be fairly level headed if it was me that got dumped, but today has proved I really wouldnt be. I couldnt eat (till I had to :rolleyes: ), have become embarrassingly clingy (HATE it yet cant stop it) and am now paranoid.

Please let me be more rational tomorrow.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.