Monday 7 April 2008

So tired

I've slept though the last couple of nights. Think the answer is no coffee, bugger. Miss my coffee.

Even slept last night, despite the 4am alarm :sigh: Was worth it tho, we were down there (MK) by 9am and after some kerfuffle and 5 minutes where molly said 'will I wont I go on the box' were back on the road and home by 1pm. And THEN... I went to the gym. Was a bit rubbish though, it's the treadmill that knackers me out. Didnt do it today cos I had new(ish) trainers on and they're a bit too small (bless the christopher for trying though) and I thought they'd make my feet hurt so I did the bike instead and got numb toes on there. Plus the bike is BOR-ing.

So at least I did some exercise to counteract the sat-on-my-arse-all-day ness & bread/chocolate chip cookies.

Knackered now, have already fallen asleep in the bath and still have much to sort out. No idea how to work logistics of getting to the yard-work out :unsure:

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.