Wednesday 9 April 2008

Huge grins

Rode the pony tonight. First time in 6 months, first time at new yard....so I rode bareback cos my stupid saddle STILL hasnt arrived :grumps: Love the cobbit, such a good girl. Got a pic cos her old sharer came up to see her and I just have the biggest grin ever, look a total fool.

Gymmed tonight too (keen), was so rubbish it's unreal. Had a bit of a shit day foodwise, people bought me cakes cos it was my last day at work before my birthday so obviously I was obliged to eat them all, just as I am obliged to be on my 2nd bottle of wine now.

Sarah is here to see Chris and is irritating me cos she keeps going ON about how much weight I've lost. SHUT UP. I dont want to hear it. Logically I know I must have lost plenty of size - I know I have, I have the smaller clothes - but I dont see it and it makes me uncomfortable that other people DO. Dont look at me, I dont like it.

Want my saddle to come.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.