Tuesday 8 April 2008

Decisions. Maybe.

Right. I need to stop being such a wimp. Pony was A Very Good Girl tonight - I forgot the gun club are based next door and they were clay pigeon shooting tonight. Took her in the arena to lunge and had a prancy, idiotic pony who thought she was walking hot coals for about 5 minutes, then she got bored and worked properly :wub:
Wanted to get on her tonight, just for 5 minutes, but no stupid saddle.

So, she was such a good girl. I have no reason to believe she wont be out hacking, but *I* will tense and she will react. I'll just take a hip flask with me maybe.

More decisions - The Diet (with subheading The Gym)... Will get the parentals visit out the way then stop eating. Was meant to go to the gym tomorrow night, but friend has already bailed out on me :rolleyes: so will go on my own, get OH to pick me up, hopefully with saddle and go in the arena for a toddle about.

There are no lights up at the yard so winter-riding will be impossible unless I can hire the arena at the bottom of the lane (on a bridleway, so no roads in the dark). So my gym membership will be used far more over winter, I'm guessing. I'll still try to go at least 3 times a week in summer though. Having said that, I didnt get back till half 7 tonight, but much of that was just fannying about with Cob.

Havent dared get on the scales and will wait for weight to be under 15stone before I have another fat scan. Is that cheating?

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.