Thursday 10 April 2008

I'm old :bawling:

It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm officially, properly, late 20's. Parents arrived just after 6pm and have spent the last 5 hours starting with 'What Went Wrong' at age 3 and we'd only got to age 16 by the time they left. I've been drinking and I suspect in the morning I'll be grateful for the ability to touch type.

Just had a text of a staff memeber to say they'll be sick tomorrow, told them to ring the other manager in the morning but I wasnt going in! I'm so mean

Saddle arrived today so took it up to the yard full of excitement to ride, then realised I have no stirrup leathers :angryfire: so borrowed some of stephs which were tiddy and my left foot slipped straight out of the stirrup as soon as I put any weight in it, so we trundled around the arena in walk & spook (really doesnt like the shetland :rolleyes: ) then I just walked up the lane on her....then crossed the road onto the bridleway... ended up turning round halfway down cos it was rush hour and I duidnt really fancy any arguments going the full way round. I dont think there would be, she was so cool.

Saddle is lush, I've obsessively cleaned everything twixe today, just cos its mostly all new I think but I love that saddle. It's wrong just how much I love it.

Have said I will turn out in the morning. Will regret that I think.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.