Friday 4 April 2008

definately crazy

Today I have jogged/walked round Yeadon Tarn twice (took 20-ish minutes, shockingly I didnt check properly), then I went to the gym, I was going to do my normal treadmill stuff, but just walked for a mile on a 4% incline & at 4mph. Might not do so much for the fat shifting, but hey, I went running for that.... it's more than I would have done. Then I did a rubbish rower and on the x-trainer. Did do some arms, but started texting people so gave up and went home. Made OH come get me. Oops.

Still not sleeping greatly, but I genuinely dont know what it is that's making me so wide awake. Overexcitement, I think is part of it, but other than that? Money... Bought the baggage a new saddle this morning (ouch, better fucking fit) which at the minute will take approximately a million years to pay off, my weight, I hate it. It's not shifting and I can't stop eating. Have wine now, and if I still dont sleep tonight I'm having my migraine pills tomorrow night.

We've arranged to go out with friends tomorrow night with friends for a meal, I really dont want to go now. I don't hugely want to eat in front of people I dont know that well and I'm not drinking (not if I need the pills). I hatehatehate one of the boys that's going and I can think of about a million things I'd rather be doing.

Girl from the yard came down to work this morning with my keys - really must go look at it :blush: but have a backup ready, so that if it's hugely awful, The Pony only has to stay there one night then I can walk her to another yard. Sounds a bit too good to be true though, 40 per week inc haylage & shavings, use of 20x60 arena, showjumps (it's a showjumping yard), if I'm not there by a certain time in the morning, she'll get put out by the (one) other livery and YO will bring her in and check her every night. Doesnt sound like DIY to me, but I'm not complaining :lol: Think I'm going to have to be brave at hacking alone though, she said no one really did but there's no way I'm having her on the chevin and then not hacking on it :lol:

Please let me sleep tonight, I'm REALLY tired, but also wide awake, if that makes sense.

Food:
1 salami slice, 2 x laughing cow light, 1 x rice cake, 1 packet of crisps, 1 slice melon, 1 chocolate rice crispy cake with 2 mini eggs, chris stew, yorkshire pudding, chris-brioche, nutella, 1 bottle white wine.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.