Sunday 10 February 2008

Uh-oh, who's in trouble?

I went Shopping today. Only went to HGate for some jogging bottoms and a *little* bit of Lush.

Came home with 2 DVDs, a Wii game, a cd, a *lot* of Lush, a hoody, some jogging bottoms, 4 books and some pants from La Senza.... Assistant in La Senza suggested I get measured for one of their bras :heehee: pointed out I was a GG cup (:blush:) and she told me to get measured there one day as they sized differently. Hmmmm. I might. Dont really want to go up a million back sizes though :S

Spent morning with N on the yard. I missed horses today. Even the shitty (haha) jobs like mucking out and pottering about. Sorted the horse out and got introduced to a few of the liveries. Some potty rules, but actually, they probably mean the yard runs very well. Sometimes they do part loans there, and I was so sorely tempted for in a couple of stones time....but its expensive, it's over 10 miles away, and i suspect I wouldnt fit in with the majority of liveries there (you know, I work and my OHs income is less than several million a year...).

Having fat fighters curry for tea tomorrow and Tuesday (had it lastnight and this too) so I can save points for valentines day. Bit of a bugger having WI the day after, esp as will be having sparkly wine. OH is winding me up saying I'm not allowed his present until after work so I dont blab to everyone about it. Odd.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.