Saturday 9 February 2008

Feeling Virtuous

And also poor...

Took the car down this morning to get the exhaust fixed. They werent quite ready to start it when I took it, so as I had my gym kit in the boot I went to the gym and just did my cardio program. So tomorrow can be a Nell day.

So virtuous - gym, yay me, as i wasnt planning on going, but poor....Car cost #176.

N is back. Going to see her and B tomorrow. I wonder if she is still self-diagnosed depressed? It is such hard work when she is like this as she expects (and demands) all the answers NOW to stuff no one else could ever possibly know, and then gets in an arse when either what you've said never pans out/she doesnt like it.

I really must motivate myself to get this house clean. So far I've washed up and thats it. Everywhere is such a state.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.