Monday 11 February 2008

podged....again

Loving the curry. Although I had put on 2lbs this morning :s . My joules jogging bottoms turned up this morning.....THEY FIT!!! An 18! In Joules!!! Bottoms!! S said they were fine (such a boy answer) but I'm not convinced I'd wear them in public.

Went to the gym tonight (fitting in an 18 bottoms inspired me) but only managed cardio and arms. Bit cross now as may as well done the lot, but can go tomorrow. Gymbitch thinks it's time for a review. Hmmm.

OH keeps mentioning my valentines present and what a HUGE thing it is but then gets cross when I ask about it. Boys.

My shoulder is a bit sore tonight.

I think I am going to have to be careful, looking at the new clothes I have bought is not to get carried away with the fact that I fit into clothes from XXXX shop on the high street and wear them regardless, but wear them because they actually FIT and look good.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.