Tuesday 12 February 2008

really tired....

ran at the gym tonight again. Only managed a minute each time. Think I'm getting worse. Rower I just couldnt do....not under a minute anyway, more like 1m10. Arms really ached. Did core and legs today, going to attempt little plank for 1m30 tomorrow (laughable), side planks for 15 seconds (again... my feet slip out from under me) and upper planks for 40 (I did 30 today). Gymbitch still wants me to have a review.

B at work is pregnant. She found out today. Boyfriend doesnt know. They've been together less than 3 months. It was a deliberate accident.

Checked my account after Sundays shopping extravaganza. My current account is now #2.58 in credit. Shit. Still. At least it's in credit. And my credit card is at zero.

What else can I have for lunch? I'm kind of sick of fat fighters banoffee pies for dessert.

Gym again tomorrow, am tired just thinking about it.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.